1) Assist - http://www.assist.org/web-assist/welcome.html
ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another.
2) Cal Student Central - http://studentcentral.berkeley.edu/
Located at 120 Sproul Hall, Cal Student Central enables students to visit one location to inquire about registration issues or charges on their account, verify enrollment, order a transcript, pay their tuition and fees, drop off financial aid documents, apply for an Emergency Loan or pick up a refund check.
3) Berkeley Programs for Study Abroad -http://studyabroad.berkeley.edu/
BPSA allows students the opportunity to study in universities throughout the world. Also, review the Benjamin A.Gilman International Scholarship for scholarship opportunities offered to students with financial need that are interested in study abroad.
4) Berkeley Students’ Cooperative - http://berkeleystudentcooperative.org/
The mission of the Berkeley Student Cooperative is to provide a quality, low-cost, cooperative housing community to university students, thereby providing an educational opportunity for students who might not otherwise be able to afford a university education.
5) Career Center - https://career.berkeley.edu/
The Career Center offers info on career exploration, professional schools, and internships.
6) Financial Aid and Scholarships Office - http://students.berkeley.edu/finaid/
Info, budgets, appeal forms, deadlines, offer letters, applications, and Work Study link.
7) Major Departments - http://www.berkeley.edu/academics/departments/a.html
Alphabetical listing of websites for all Cal major departments. NOTE: English department website has a useful description listing of all English R1A/R1B courses.
8) Registrar - http://registrar.berkeley.edu/
Telebears information, deadlines, calendars, forms, transcript issues, residency.
9) Search breadth and R&C tool - http://ls-breadth.berkeley.edu/search.php
Useful search engine that helps students narrow their search for specific L&S breadth, College Writing 1A, or R&C A or B courses.
10) Student Learning Center – http://slc.berkeley.edu/general/index.htm
Tutoring, student groups, study strategies, writing workshops, and adjunct courses.
11) Scholarship Connection - http://scholarships.berkeley.edu/
Information about available grants and scholarships.
12) University Health Services (Tang Center) http://uhs.berkeley.edu/
The Tang Center provides comprehensive medical, mental health and health promotion services to students.
13) Undergraduate Research at Berkeley - http://research.berkeley.edu/
The Undergraduate Research office offers info about various valuable research opportunities and funding.