Graduate School Preparation for EOP Students
- Who is eligible to take this course? Any EOP student who is interested in learning more about the process of: thinking about, learning about, and exploring the possibility of graduate school. There are no prerequisites or year restrictions, we are here to help you imagine and prepare for life after UC Berkeley.
- If you are unsure if you want to attend graduate school or not, this course is geared toward first-generation college students (Frosh - Seniors) and will help prepare students to think about, research, apply to, and be successful in graduate school and beyond. Our goal is to help you feel successful in whatever it is you do in your life after Cal and we are committed to ensure a successful transition out of Berkeley, whether it be graduate school or entering the professional workforce.
- Class will be held on Wednesdays starting the 2nd week of the semester from 2-4 pm.
- Classroom on campus - TBA for Spring 2018
- During your enrollment phase, sign up for (2 units P/NP) on CalCentral: Course: Ethnic Studies 198 Course Number: Coming soon for Spring 2018
Keep in mind that you will experience a variety of classes and teaching styles, with personal insight from past and current graduate students, while simultaneously interacting with a number of faculty and staff members that will be your future mentors!
Remember, space is LIMITED. For a more detailed description of the course and what is to be expected, please refer to the SYLLABUS
Any further questions? email Brieanna Wright